Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Seven Days Off

Well, I am about to wrap up a much needed rest period. I wasn't planning on taking seven days off... but thats how it ended up. Anyway, I am feeling refreshed and ready to get back at it. I attempted my first try at "modeling" today more so as a favor to a buddy who is a musician/ worship leader. He needed some one to wear some of the t-shirts that he sells on his website. I wasn't sure what to think about it, but I figured, why not? You can check it out at http://www.davidfreemanworship.com/?mpf=frame. Just click the link, click to enter the site, then click "store" (menu bar across the top, far right).

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Really like your blog. Lot's of great information, especially on diy equipment. Just wondering how you have your rings attached? I have a similar garage situation, and am worried about using eye bolts of screws in the 2x4's in the ceiling. Appreciate any info you could give me. Thanks!

TheMoneyNerd said...

Jeffrey,
Hey thanks for the feedback. I screwed the eye bolts into a 2x4 that was long enough to span 3 ceiling joists. I then attached them to those ceiling joists. Not to complicated. It supports my weight just fine. 155lbs. Let me know how it works for you.

Walt