Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shipping Confirmation

I just got shipping confirmation on my book. That is good news. I will begin posting once I have it and have implemented the exercises within it. Until then, I here is a short video I took about 15 minutes ago of me attempting bowers. I am coming off of a shoulder injury you can easily tell by the video that I have not been practicing or working out. I am hoping that I can use this as a "before" video and that I will improve significantly through out this process. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

By the way we decided on a name for the baby.... Charlie.

2 comments:

matthewmovement said...

Hehe, you're stronger than me no doubt but it seems like you lack control in both of those movements. Still, it's impressive. =] Keep it up.

TheMoneyNerd said...

Control is definitely not my strong suit. I am working on it though! In my defense those were my first attempts after resting a shoulder strain.