Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Any Day Now...

Well, the much anticipated book by Coach Chris Sommer should arive at my house any day now... I am pretty excited, especially since my workouts have been, should I say, not up to par... I have been messing around with my rings as well as the mushroom. Although, I am frusterated with the mushroom because those dang circles are harder than they look. I think that my form is off and for some reason I'm having trouble maintaining even balance throughout the movement. One thing I know I am doing wrong is piking my hips. When I keep them straight I seem to generate too much speed and spin out of the 3rd hand position. I'll try to get a video up soon. I am reluctant to shoot one though, because I am not satisfied with my progress.


In other news my wife April and I found out the other day that our little surprise is a BOY!!!

...Who woulda figured?

No comments: