Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time off.




I know... I know... It's been a while since I updated the site. I had some techical problems (mother board went bad). Anyway, I am back up and running so I though I would throw down a new post.


A buddy and I went to a pretty sweet spot up in Locust Fork the other day. The cool thing about nature is it is a great place to both chill and train. We jumped off some rocks and waterfalls then did some rock pull ups. Not a bad training day. I am a big advocate of enjoying how I train. If I don't enjoy it I don't do it. It's just that simple.


I may post on a killer exercise I just discovered tomorrow. Check back there may be a new video.


By the way, I would love some feedback on the site. I want to make sure those who visit are interested in what I post.


Holla.

No comments: